Invisalign in London
The Discreet Solution for Teeth Straightening
Modern orthodontics technology offers invisible braces so that you can attain straighter teeth and gorgeous smile. If you are residing in and around London area, then London Braces is your ultimate solution to restore straighter and confident smile. We will help you to have your signature smile by getting your misaligned teeth straightened.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign © is an orthodontic treatment method of aligning your gapped and misaligned teeth with invisible braces. You will need to change the aligner once every two weeks to attain the best results. For this, 3D scanning technology will be used to help to determine your tooth shape and the aligners will be customised accordingly.
This type of orthodontic treatment solves the problem of crowded, crooked, deep bite, open bite, gapped teeth and improper bite by using clear braces. You can now correct many simple and complex dental problems with our Invisalign treatment. However, this may not be a suitable option if you have severe issues.
Reasons to Choose Invisalign Braces
- Removable and transparent - These retainers are barely visible when you speak so others won’t easily know that you are undergoing a dental treatment. Another benefit of wearing these aligners is that you can remove them, as and when needed. However, it is advised to wear them for at least 20-22 hours in order to get the best results.
- Maintain your oral hygiene - With removable aligners, there won’t be any food debris stuck onto metallic wires that make things less complicated to manage. You can eat, drink, brush, and floss comfortably and also remove aligners easily from your teeth. This will lessen the likelihood of bacteria, cavities, tooth decay and gum disease.
- Gorgeous and confident smile means less anxiety - Research says that our smile is our window on the world. When you have a great set of teeth, you can smile with confidence. This is a great way to improve your overall appearance.
What can Invisalign Treat?
- Crossbite – If one or more teeth from your upper jaw bites on the wrong side of lower set of teeth, this is called crossbite. This usually takes place when the upper and lower jaws are different in terms of width. It can lead to wear and damage to the affected teeth and difficulty in chewing properly.
- Gapped teeth – If there are gaps between teeth, this is due to the size of jawbone or lack of teeth from the surrounding areas. This will generally shift your teeth from their respective positions into the additional space. Your gapped teeth might cause gum problems and periodontal disease due to difficult in brushing properly.
- Underbite – Your lower jaw might protrude and give rise to improper bite problem. This usually happens when there is insufficient growth of the lower jaw or when a number of teeth are missing changing the normal functioning of front teeth or there is a deep bite meaning the upper front teeth are then too far forward.
- Overbite – This generally takes place when the upper jaw abnormally covers your lower jaw. An overbite may give rise to gum diseases, jaw joint problems and wearing down of teeth in the lower jaw.
- Crowded teeth – Teeth crowding happens where there is not sufficient room in the upper and lower jaws to fit all your teeth. Your teeth will be crowded and become severely crooked, if they are not treated. It can be difficult to clean misaligned this is likely to cause tooth decay, gum disease and plaque buildup.
- Open bite – An open bite is when some teeth on the upper and lower jaws do not meet. Thumb sucking and improper chewing habits are other reasons for the development of an open bite.
Invisalign Treatment Process – Step by Step
- The treatment begins with an initial consultation session with our Invisalign experts at our London Braces centre.
- After listening to what you want to achieve, your dentist will create a customised plan for the procedure. Dental photographs and specifications with teeth impressions will then be sent to the laboratory.
- Once it has been approved, a session will be arranged for your made-to-measure aligner treatment to begin. The customised clear aligners will then be 3D printed and shipped to the dentist.1.
- Clear braces are made with precision to ensure optimum effectiveness.
- The invisible braces will then be fitted in the clinic, and your journey to straight teeth has begun!
- You are advised to wear each of your comfortable aligners for at least two weeks till your teeth shift to their correct position.
- The treatment time is usually 6 to 18 months, on average. This time might be more or less based on the complexity of tooth misalignment. An accurate forecast of the treatment will be provided during your consultation. You will be provided with a visualisation of what the end result is going to be.
- Your check-up appointments will then be made at 4-6 weeks intervals to evaluate the progress and make further corrections, if needed.
Benefits of Invisalign:
- Clear aligners are simple to use and come without any metallic wires around your teeth.
- Aligners are a great solution for your oral problems as they can be removed for eating, drinking, brushing and flossing.
- It lessens the chances of oral problems by enabling them to continue with dental hygiene habits normally.
- Invisible aligners are a suitable way to solve the problem of misaligned teeth without any irritation.
- Invisalign improves your self-confidence and enables you to resume your daily activities.
- They are almost invisible and cannot be seen by others.
Difference between Invisalign and Traditional Braces
Invisalign exerts the pressure needed to straighten your teeth gently. These aligners are almost invisible when compared to traditional braces and do not allow others to know you are having dental treatment. The aligners are transparent and can be worn with confidence.
You can remove your aligners easily when you want to clean your teeth or to eat and drink.
How much does Invisalign Cost in London?
The cost for Invisalign can be compared to traditional fixed braces. We suggest you make an appointment with our dentist who all are Accredited Invisalign Provider who can fully determine the cost and any discounts that there are for this treatment.
Typical Invisalign starts from £2300 upto £4500
Special Offers on Invisalign at London Braces
Consult with our dentists for your misaligned or gapped teeth and enjoy upto £1000 discount on all Invisalign treatments with London Braces deals. You may call us at 02037457520 to book your appointment online.